Grandville Education Foundation Grants
Since 1991, GEF has funded over $225,000 in grants!
The Grandville Education Foundation's mission is to distribute financial resources to enhance or supplement educational opportunities for students in the Grandville Public School District. Many factors are considered in reviewing grant applications. The GEF Board of Trustees will generally look more favorably upon grants that:
- Are creative and innovative in nature
- Include items that can be used for more than one year
- Are new start-up programs
- Are academic programs that benefit preschool-12 education in Grandville Public Schools
- Have a fresh approach
- Are a one-time opportunity
- Create a memorable experience for our students
- Meet a need not already addressed by the regular school curriculum
GRANT PROPOSAL INFORMATION
Grant Proposal Information
And Form (PDF)
Click the grant proposal button above to download the grant proposal information and form (PDF).
GEF currently has a fall and spring grant cycle for teachers and staff to submit grant requests.
Please note, only Grandville Public School staff may apply for a grant.